Thursday, June 25, 2009

Official World Traveller

Finally, here are some pictures from our trip. We had such a great time and saw so many cool things! We saw castles, cathedrals, lots of way neat buildings, the Eiffel Tower, and the Louvre. We were so lucky to go on such a great trip. I did great the whole time!

4 comments:

Roberts' family said...

Wow! What a great vacation. It looked like you guys had a great time and fun to be able to go as a whole family.

Trent Megan and Kids said...

Thanks Jess for posting the pictures!! It really makes me very jealous :) I did not even recognize that return missionary of yours. How grown up he looks. I am so glad that you guys had a great time!!!

Leisel said...

Wow! At less than a year, she has been to about 5 more countries than I have! Lucky girl!

Lacey said...

Seeing all of those pictures totally makes me move Prague and Paris to the top of my vacation list! So beautiful, and what an adventure! Glad you had such a wonderful time. :)