Paige generally thinks that boys are not much fun. When we go to the park and there are boys there she says she is ready to go home and she doesn't want to be around the boys. But there is one boy that might have changed her mind. Ethan is in her preschool class and she has been talking about him from the very first day.
One night we were in the car with Brian and drove by the temple.
Us: Are you going to get married in the temple?
Paige: Yes
Brian: Do you have a boyfriend?
Paige: Yes
Brian: Who is it?
Paige: Ethan
Brian: What do you like about Ethan?
Paige: He has an E in his name
Brian: Are you going to marry Ethan in the temple?
Paige: No, he is going to marry me!
I think we are in trouble!
Camping!
12 years ago
1 comment:
And to think I was worried in the beginning about Ethan being the only boy in their class and maybe getting left out. I'm glad that's not the case! ;)
Post a Comment