Here are 10 things that you should know about me!
1. I am always very happy.
2. Mommy says I am alert, aware & observant of everything around me.
3. I am very busy all day.
4. I love to read books - I like reading books to myself, almost better than having Mommy read to me.
5. I love anything electronic. . . cell phones, computers and remote controls.
6. I love Jesus. I like to say Hi to his picture in my room each morning.
7. Everyone says I have beautiful blue eyes, with long beautiful lashes. Watch out boys!
8. I love my Daddy, I can't get enough of him. I don't want to go to sleep at night without a kiss from Dad.
9. I love attention! If I am not getting enough I cough to make people notice me. I mastered this skill a long time ago.
10. I love to talk, sing, giggle and make funny noises ALL the time.
1 comment:
It's so fun to get to know you a little better, Paige. That is such a darling outfit!
nn nn n v ;.xzdikui,l
(That was Ivy saying hi!)
Post a Comment