Saturday, May 2, 2009

Leaving on a Jet plane. . .


It is official! I have a passport and I will be a world traveler before my first birthday! We are going with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Anthony, Uncle Brian, and Uncle Michael to Europe this summer! We will visit Paris, Prague & Geneva! If anyone has suggestion on where to go let us know.

3 comments:

Trent Megan and Kids said...

Yeahhh!! What a fun trip for your family. Paige is going to love the sites almost as much as her parents. Have a fun safe trip!!

Lacey said...

When I heard you were going on a big exotic trip I had wondered if Paige would be going along. Lucky girl! We'll expect a full report back on all of your exciting European adventures! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Germany while you're in the area! Berlin is not too too far from Paris, Dresden could be on the way to Prague. Lake Constance (the Bodensee) is near that corner of Switzerland and Germany. And once you're there, you're only a couple hours to Füssen which is where Neuschwanstein Castle is.

Have fun! Should be a great trip.