Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WALKING!!! and other fun things

I have been walking all on my own for a little over a week now. I think that I am pretty smart when I do walk. I walk up & down the hall in our house, sometimes laughing all the way.

We have been experimenting with new hair do's, What do you think?

I am a big helper around the house, last week I decided I could help vacuum! I push my toy around just like Mommy and Daddy do. I am such a smarty, I thought this up all on my own.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

You really are such a smartie! That vacuuming game looks like lots of fun! Walking all by yourself is a most impressive feat, and you're doing a great job. And both Ivy and I really love your sweet new hair do. Whale spouts are some of our favorites! :)

Leisel said...

Kendi is right there with her. . . doing the same things! I love it!

Anthony said...

She walks like a pro now; and gets around so quickly, good luck keeping up with her. I can't believe how smart she is too.