So, my Mom's work used some of my pictures in their next kit. Didn't they turn out cute? I have changed a little bit since then. To see more from Club SEI click here http://www.clubsei.com
I just saw your comment on my design blog (the one I haven't told anyone I have yet, ha ha...I guess I just want to have it somewhat together before I start referring people to it...anyway I am so happy to have found you as well! Paige is so cute!!! I can't believe how gorgeous she is and I can't decide who I think she looks more like. I bet your mom is LOVING having a little one to spoil! Send me your email address so I can invite you to our family blog! It's ericka.cooper@aggiemail.usu.edu Can't wait to catch up some more!
4 comments:
Paige, you're famous! We sure don't mind being friends with famous people. ;) Those pictures and those pages are so cute!
A star already! Don't let it go to your head. :)
I just saw your comment on my design blog (the one I haven't told anyone I have yet, ha ha...I guess I just want to have it somewhat together before I start referring people to it...anyway I am so happy to have found you as well! Paige is so cute!!! I can't believe how gorgeous she is and I can't decide who I think she looks more like. I bet your mom is LOVING having a little one to spoil! Send me your email address so I can invite you to our family blog! It's ericka.cooper@aggiemail.usu.edu Can't wait to catch up some more!
You are so talented! Those pages are adorable!
Post a Comment