We went to Wee Witches Weekend at Gardner Village last week and we had so much fun! I dressed up like a cute little witch, but I was a little scared of the witches that were around.
A cute family picture!!
I LOVE pumpkins. I tried to pick them all up!!!
I found a hole in the bridge that I could look out!
PEEK!!
I got a fun balloon!! Which of course made me very happy!
But the best part was the dancing!!! They had fun music playing and I LOVED to dance!!! Check it out!
2 comments:
What a fun celebration. And what a cute little witch Miss Paige makes! I LOVE the peeking picture. And those are some groovy dance moves. So fun!
What a cute little witch she was! I love to watch little toddlers try and pick things up that are twice as big as they are!
Post a Comment