Monday, October 5, 2009

What am I up to lately?


So, we haven't been very good at keeping up on what I am doing - so here is an update:
Praying
The other day we were sitting down to eat dinner and Mommy & Daddy were taking too long... so I said the prayer all by myself! Mommy & Daddy didn't understand me... but I know Heavenly Father did!!

Corn
Speaking of eating.... I love corn on the cob...


Before:
After!!!


SHOES!
Lately, I have been crazy about SHOES!!! The only 2 words I really say a lot are Dad and Shoes.

I love to try on any shoes that are around. The other day I pulled out every pair of shoes Mommy has out of the closet, it was so fun!!! We went to the mall and walked by the shoe department of Dillards, I got so excited!!! I kept saying Shoes!! Shoes!!! It made Mommy & Daddy laugh!!!



Here are my summer shoes that we have loved so much!!

So now you are all up to date!!! Catch ya later!!!


6 comments:

Roberts' family said...

She is such a cutie. Fun to see her growing so much.

Lexie@BookBug said...

What a little princess! She is definitely a girl because Jax HATES shoes!

Leisel said...

She is a cutie! I love her pigtails!

lindsandbrian said...

Paige, you are just growing up to be a beautiful little girl! Luckily, your mom has a very great shoe collection for you to play in!

Lacey said...

Shoes and corn and praying... some of the greater things in life! You have great taste, Paige my dear. You also have a darling new dress, and super duper cute pig tails! :)

Ericka said...

What a fashionista! I love the dress and shoes...also love that her hair is long enough for pigtails...so cute!