Monday, November 30, 2009

17 things you MUST know about Paige!

So I am 17 months old today and we thought we would update you on what there is to know about me...










1. Books- I can't read enough of them, I follow Mommy around the house saying "read"
2. Balls - every kind of ball - I like to kick them & roll them
3. Dogs - I can spot them everywhere - I also know what the dog says - arfff!










4. I love to say OH, NO!!
5. I love to put my shoes away in the closet, next to Daddy's
6. I love to wear bracelets -and to show everyone my pretties
7. I love to help Mommy carry the dirty clothes to the laundry
8.My hair is way long - down past my shoulders when its wet, but you wouldn't know it when it is dry
9. I love ice cream - Aggie Blue Mint is way good!
10. I love my Uncles - we have so much fun playing together and giving nucks
11.I like to help vacuum - and hold the handle all by myself
12.I love electronics - laptops, cell phones, ipods - remote controls, etc
13.I love my Grandma & Grandpa and love to go visit them - and I can say Grandpa & Grandma
14.I like to have Mommy do my hair, but then I really like to take it out
15.I am a big girl and don't need a binkie anymore
16.I am learning how to stack blocks - and then knock them over, of course!!
17.I love to give Mommy and Daddy hugs, both at the same time

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Fun post! Big yay for not needing a binky anymore! Paige is totally a girl after Ivy's heart... I love that they have so much in common, even though their personalities are quite different. Happy 17 months!