A few weeks ago we entered a drawing for a photo shoot and won a half price one! We think they turned out great! Click here to take a look. Thanks Kristin for the great pics!
What beautiful pictures. Your family is so cute. It's funny about what she said about your coat. I wanted to tell her that you always look amazing and have such great fashion sense.
I love how the pictures turned out! So beautiful! I think my favorite is the black and white one, where Mike's hold Paige, Paige is smiling at her leaf, and you've got your arms around them both. Love it! :)
I think your pictures turned out so great! You have such a photogenic family (I have to agree with Lacey, the one where Paige is holding a leaf is so precious!)
5 comments:
What beautiful pictures. Your family is so cute. It's funny about what she said about your coat. I wanted to tell her that you always look amazing and have such great fashion sense.
I love how the pictures turned out! So beautiful! I think my favorite is the black and white one, where Mike's hold Paige, Paige is smiling at her leaf, and you've got your arms around them both. Love it! :)
Love the pictures! You are all so photogenic-I'm jealous!
I think your pictures turned out so great! You have such a photogenic family (I have to agree with Lacey, the one where Paige is holding a leaf is so precious!)
You guys look great! Love the coats...you could all be in a gap ad! Can you come help me shop for clothing Jessica? I LOVE your style!!!
Post a Comment