I had my 18 month check-up this week.
Here are my stats:
Height - 33" (86%)
Weight - 21# (10%)
The Doctor said that I look like I am very healthy.
I finally have 2 molars sticking out! I love to count. I love to sing the alphabet and point out letters everywhere. I LOVE to sing . . . especially the Aggie song, go aggies, go aggies, hey hey hey. I love to give nuks to everyone. I give the best hugs to everyone. I love to say "down" and make everyone in the room lay down on the floor, I do this to everyone even Grandma & Grandpa. I love to play Ring Around the Rosies with Mom & Dad! I love M& M's, oranges, grapefruit (yes, grapefruit). I love to play the Wii with Dad.
2 comments:
Yay for new molars! Counting and singing are so fun... and I bet playing on the Wii with your dad is really great. :) We sure enjoy getting to play and be friends with you!
Jess, she is getting so big and cute!! Miss you guys.
Jeena
Post a Comment