Monday, March 1, 2010

Our February Re-cap

OK, so we were slackers and didn't post on the blog at all last month.
But, we did go do some fun things, so here is a re-cap.
I went sledding down Old Main Hill for the first time.
I wasn't a big fan of it though.

I did want to hike up Old Main Hill though.
It was a long way for my little legs, but I was determined.
(I walked back down the hill, too)



I had the most fun when Daddy bounced me on the tube!


We made Sugar Cookies for Valentines Day.
Here is Daddy and me cutting them out.
Here I am putting it on the pan.


And finally the finished cookie!


YUM!!!

My friend Miss M had a really fun Valentines party for all our friends.
We played with play dough, ate yummy food and played.
Here I am rockin' my glasses I got at the party.
There was a quick trip to St. George too, but sadly no pictures.
We had a nice time getting away. I even got to swim one day!
And our play group tried out the Fun Park Soft Play Ground.
We climbed all over and went down BIG, FAST slides.
I liked the arcade games and rides the best though.
So, that was our month. We are really excited for Spring, sunshine, and soccer.

6 comments:

Lexie@BookBug said...

She is getting so big!! What a cutie! We need to get Jax and her together for a play date.

Lacey said...

I think that sledding/bouncing on the tube looks like a great family activity, and those sugar cookies look yummy! What a fun month!

Roberts' family said...

Her hair is getting so long. What a cutie. It sure is fun (and challenging) being a mom.

Jaron and Mandy said...

Paige is such a sweetheart! sleeding looks like so much fun. Feb. went way to fast.. time needs to slow down

Amanda said...

Carter didn't enjoy sledding either! I am surprised paige didn't enjoy it-I thought she liked everything!

Ericka said...

What a cutie in those purple snow pants! Love it! We still have not taken the boys sledding this year and I am afraid we won't get another chance this winter :( It's good to know there are still good parents out there!