Friday, May 14, 2010

Catching you up again!

We have been slackers again this month, so here is another post to update you:

I have loved to pick little purple violets at Grandma's house this spring. We would head outside to swing and pick me a bouquet along the way. They smelled so good.


We went to Thanksgiving Point to the Tulip festival. There were so many fun things to see, I was running around like crazy to see it all. I loved all the pretty flowers.

We won free pictures again. We think they turned out pretty cute. I look like such a big, pretty girl.

We went to Pocatello for Uncle Anthony's Masters graduation. It was really fun for me to see him and now I love to say Pocatello. Mama will have to teach me how to say Baltimore, because he is moving there in a month.


We went to my very first ReAl Salt Lake soccer game! It was a blast! We had the best seats in the house, right down on the field. I had the best time playing on the field and seeing the players up close! Daddy loved it even more. I love soccer balls!

Other fun things, that don't have pictures:
It was my daddy's birthday and all day long Mama tried to have me practice saying Happy Birthday. We also made a yummy cake for him. So when Daddy came home I said Happy Cake!
~
I have turned into quite the singer lately. I love to sing. I can sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, You are my Sunshine, most of the ABC's and Monkeys swinging in the trees. All by myself. Mama and Daddy are very impressed.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Wow, Paige! You sure are looking very grown up these days. And you have sure had a busy month full of lots of fun activities! The soccer game and tulip festival look like so much fun, and your pictures turned out absolutely darling! :)

Jaron and Mandy said...

Those pictures did turn out great! But they did have a wonderful little model to work with. Looks like the month was a hit!