Tuesday, July 20, 2010

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!!!!

So here are a few highlights from my 2nd Birthday. We had a fun day, Mama and Daddy took me out to a nicnic lunch. Then we had a fun party with my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.



I received so many fun presents from everyone. Thank you so much! I will have a lot of fun this summer! One of the favorites was my trike!

Of course, I had to have a helmet to go with it! Anytime I see a bike I notice if the rider is wearing a helmet.
It even has a fun bell on it!
Daddy taking me for my first cruise around!

We had LadyBug cupcakes and everyone sang Happy Birthday! I was so excited to make LadyBug cupcakes.

Yummy! the cupcakes & Aggie Blue Mint ice cream were delicious! When Mama & Daddy were planning the party they asked me what my favorite ice cream was, and I said Blue.
Happy Birthday to me!!!
I can't wait to see what the next year will bring!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Miss Paige! It looks like you had a very exciting ladybug birthday party. Sounds like turning two was lots of fun. :)

Anthony said...

Happy birthday, I'm so sorry I missed it.