Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hogle Zoo trip

We took a trip to Hogle Zoo the other week and saw so many fun animals.
I couldn't decide which was my favorite.
We started with a train ride... it was short but fun.
Saw the elephants.
I rode the carousel on a penguin!
Then we saw the penguins up close! They were making a lot of noise!
We saw the tall giraffes!
Hi giraffe!
Mamma and me on the tigers
We can't remember what these were called.
We had a fun day! Hopefully we can do it again soon!

3 comments:

Anthony said...

Hey Paige, I don't mean to worry you but I think one of the monkeys has escaped and caught a ride on your back...watch out for them, they can be very sneaky.

Mindy Blake said...

I love the zoo and love to see the kids love it so much! Glad you had a fun time!

Jaron and Mandy said...

O what fun! I love the candid pic on the Tigers =)