We have had so much fun this summer! Here are some of the hi-lights
Playing soccer with Daddy

The 4th of July parade with Papa

Picking peas with Grandma, I loved to pick the peas then eat them right out of the pod.

Swimming with cousins, in the backyard and at the Logan pool.

Eating Ice Cream!

Having nicnics with old/new friends (old for Mamma & Daddy, new for me)


Going up the canyon...

building a fire with Daddy,

Eating smores with Mama
Having raisin nicnics with my babies
Cheering Uncle Brian as he finishes a bike ride.Going to story time with friends, playing at the splash park,riding the CVTD bus, planting flowers, spending a week at Grandma's house.As you can see we have had a great summer!
4 comments:
What a busy, fun-filled summer! I love the raisin nicnic with her baby dolls. :)
Ha ha, I remember stealing peas from the neighbor's garden and eating them right out of the pod.
Sounds like you've had a great summer.
Looks like so much fun! We definitely need to get together next week!
What a fun summer! Paige looks so grown up!
Post a Comment