Sunday, October 10, 2010

Elk Festival



On Saturday we went to Hardware Ranch for the Elk Festival.... too bad that this was the only elk that we saw. We had a good time, we had a nicnic lunch, got a "antler" balloon hat, picked out a pumpkin to paint (later), shot a bow & arrow & took a wagon ride! And we got to see the "painted" leaves all along the way! it was a great day! (while we were driving up, Paige commented that the leaves were painted, we thought it was pretty cute!)

3 comments:

Anthony said...

I love that she said that leaves were painted. It makes me smile just thinking about that!

Lacey said...

Sounds like a fun day, even without any "real" elk. I really like her balloon antlers. :)

Mindy Blake said...

Sounds like fun! I love the cute little things kids say-Paige you're so stinkin' cute!