Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween

Halloween this year has been a little scary. I have been nervous about a lot of things lately. So Momma & Daddy weren't sure what to do to about trick or treating. Grandma, with a little help from Great Aunt Genette found this adorable lady bug costume and I have loved putting the wings on and flying around the house.


Great Aunt Bonnie invited us to come trick or treat at her office and I think we were spoiled!
On Halloween night when the trick or treaters came, I had a great time. They would knock and I would knock back and say trick or treat, then open the door and give them my favorite treat - pretzels! There were only a couple of time that I was a little scared. A penguin came to the door and I loved it - so she got 2 bags of pretzels!
Then we went to the Aggie Basketball game! I talked about going all day long and was really excited! It turned out to be a great Halloween.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Wow, all that candy from trick or treating at just one office? You'll be set with treats for a year! :) Love the darling lady bug costume, and I'm glad that Paige had fun with the trick or treaters at your house. :)