Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Dress 2010


So, we didn't think that we would be doing Christmas pictures this year, but when Grandma bought this dress we couldn't resist. I love this dress! When Grandma showed it to me I said "Is that for ME!?!?!? I was so excited and said that I wanted to wear it to the temple! (Mom is planning on trying to take me there for pictures sometime.)


I look like such a pretty princess. I did such a good job having my picture taken!

We couldn't decide which one was our favorite, so of course we had to have them all!

4 comments:

Mindy Blake said...

You look beautiful Paige! Tell your mommy she did a wonderful job on her lesson yesterday!

Lacey said...

Such a beautiful dress! And I love all of the pictures... there's no way I could have chosen just one either. :)

Jaron and Mandy said...

o my what a cutie! Love all of them too!

Ericka said...

Beautiful! My favorite is the last one with the ornaments!