Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Birthday Cake


Here is my birthday cake! I had told Mama and Daddy for a few weeks that I wanted a Princess cake. I saw one at the grocery store that looked pretty nice, but Mama said it was too much money. So we figured out how to make one ourselves. Mama and Daddy didn't let me see it all finished until it was time to put the candles on and sing, so I was surprised! It was just what I wanted! Of course we had Aggie Blue Mint ice cream to go with it!



3 comments:

Anthony said...

Thanks for inviting me to the party. Your mom did quite a job on that cake.

Jaron and Mandy said...

What a cute cake, its just the perfect size and so perfect! looks like paige loved it

Nicky and Patrick said...

That is a really cute cake! Nice work!