
It was a pretty good day to turn 3 years old. I woke up happy and first thing I said was "it will only take a couple of minutes for Grandma & Papa to come here" We had be talking about them coming to have dinner and cake with me for a couple of weeks, and I was excited to have them come over.

I had my last swim lesson and Grandma & Papa ending up coming with, it was fun to show them what I had learned. After that we got to go out to lunch! to my favorite place Arby's.

Then later we had Grandma, Papa & Brian over for pizza! with topperoni's (pepperoni & sausage) my favorite. (don't worry we celebrated with the rest of the family the next day at a swim party) We opened presents, as you can tell it was a princess themed day. That is all I wanted, princess everything. So I got a Princess patio set from Grandma & Papa, Princess books, Princess figurines, Princess pencils, a Princess shirt and a Princess tent from Grandma & Grandpa Gurney.

Then we had cake & ice cream.
It was the 4th of July fireworks, so I got to stay up late and have fireworks for my Birthday! It was a pretty great day!
1 comment:
Happy Happy Birthday Paige! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday, you are such a special little girl. A princess party for a sweet princess.
Post a Comment